Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

DeFrag on Xonotic

Are you really the best?

DeFrag on Xonotic

Postby . φropħετs ' :: -maniac|Su- » Jan 7th, '14, 1:22 am

Hi peepZ

dunno what you thing about - but a pretty active new defrag scene is grown up in the past year on a game called Xonotic.

Some of you I.ve already met there - bunny, kairos, rust, nearly the whole pV clan ... =)

So if interested would be nice to meet you on server

-> Xonotic DeFrag - Join/Run now! - balance changes
-> (Prophets) Runaway from Divination [XDeFrag]

Anyway - Have fun on defrag

GreetZ Su
Last edited by . φropħετs ' :: -maniac|Su- on Jan 7th, '14, 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
. φropħετs ' :: -maniac|Su-

Re: DeFrag on Xonotic

Postby se1z » Jan 7th, '14, 9:28 am

I personally tried Xonotic and didnt like the movement that much, but
from my experience, I started with Warsow and left because I felt like that there is something missing. It was easier for me to start with an easier game, but once I felt like the skillcap has been reached, I needed to move on. So my advice (if you need any) would be, play Xonotic but if you want a game where the skillgap is sheer endless you should definitely try Defrag, because that is the place where the wheat seperates from the chaff. :D
se1z

Postby TittenIgnition » Jan 7th, '14, 9:03 pm

se1z wrote:I personally tried Xonotic and didnt like the movement that much, but
from my experience, I started with Warsow and left because I felt like that there is something missing. It was easier for me to start with an easier game, but once I felt like the skillcap has been reached, I needed to move on. So my advice (if you need any) would be, play Xonotic but if you want a game where the skillgap is sheer endless you should definitely try Defrag, because that is the place where the wheat seperates from the chaff. :D

All that's missing in Warsow is skimming >:(
wtf i have a signature?
TittenIgnition

Postby se1z » Jan 7th, '14, 11:43 pm

Would disagree with you there, there are alot of things missing in Warsow that I like about Defrag. Then again it wouldnt be Defrag if it wasnt the only game with those features now would it? :)
The most interesting part for me about Defrag is the sheer amount of exploits that (for me personally) make it interesting and keep driving me and enjoying the game.
se1z