Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

DeFrag Demos Archive??

Are you really the best?

Re: DeFrag Demos Archive??

Postby sinthesis. » Mar 2nd, '11, 1:20 pm

Thanks a lot for the replies :).

I personally cannot speak or read russian or polish, though I found my way in a few seconds and by using the search option from both sites at least I found the demos I was looking for ;).

On http://defrag.pl/ you don't have to translate anything. Click on highscores and enter your desired map :). (I know Szukam means searching and it says "Nazwa mapy" on the first site. Mapy might have something to do with maps - I'll leave the rest to you :P).

And for defrag.ru he posted direct links. F3 - Enter Name.

Ofcourse these sites might not be your choice if you are looking for world records or something - it's not complete and you never know if there is a better demo out there somewhere. But for little defraggers like me it's still pretty awesome to get to know new routes, little tricks and to understand over and over again, that I'm nothing :mrgreen: .

But a project to join all those seperated demo archives together would be a little dream of me :). A website you can visit, look for a map and the related demos and when clicking the best demo, being aware that this is the world record!

But I'm already happy :).

*cough* smileys *cough*
sinthesis.

Re: DeFrag Demos Archive??

Postby RetroHelix » Mar 2nd, '11, 4:12 pm

A timemachine would help you. Ask Gwen for more info when you get back into 2003.
RetroHelix

Previous