Board index DeFRaG Competitions DFWC 2012

DFWC 2012 - Maps

Re: DFWC 2012 - Maps

Postby BerserK » Nov 21st, '12, 4:50 pm

nah invisible clip is nothing. The walls should be little lower. When people would finish the runs more often, they will enjoy the map and trying do better time. Now I will just do one flawless (I hope.) vq3 & one cpm run and will send. :arrow:
"Everyone cares about allowed scripts and huds, lol, care about skills." © P.J.RiPPeR
BerserK

Postby demon0r » Nov 21st, '12, 5:46 pm

Well, ye some walls could be a little bit more, hm, 'forgiving' let's call it, but whatever. The map is semi-good and let's be happy about that :P
demon0r

Postby /cdtu/xas » Nov 21st, '12, 6:23 pm

it's something for me as i have problems on normal rj, few chances for me to get a perfect one, among those semi-perfect rjs i want to move like what i do with perfect rj, i hit the clip. won't you just make something visible to mark that clip, so i can manage to avoid it? and the latter parts need good rj too, in vq3 i make complete run once per 100 times or even less, this clip is kicking my ass
/cdtu/xas

Postby BerserK » Nov 21st, '12, 6:41 pm

:think: So you are saying that is possible to skip grenade part in cpm at start? Good to know, will try that when will be done with vq3 :evil:
"Everyone cares about allowed scripts and huds, lol, care about skills." © P.J.RiPPeR
BerserK

Postby /cdtu/xas » Nov 22nd, '12, 9:38 am

no i'm not. :lol:
/cdtu/xas

Postby BerserK » Nov 22nd, '12, 10:32 am

So your whining about the invisible clip is pointless. :)
BerserK

Postby amt-morbus » Nov 22nd, '12, 1:41 pm

BerserK wrote:So your whining about the invisible clip is pointless. :)

Dude,
out of all the people in the community you were whining the loudest.

...just saying
amt-morbus

Postby RetroHelix » Nov 22nd, '12, 1:52 pm

/cdtu/xas wrote:it's something for me as i have problems on normal rj, few chances for me to get a perfect one, among those semi-perfect rjs i want to move like what i do with perfect rj, i hit the clip. won't you just make something visible to mark that clip, so i can manage to avoid it? and the latter parts need good rj too, in vq3 i make complete run once per 100 times or even less, this clip is kicking my ass

Can't say anything about the clip or the map but for rocketjumping I would recommend using the right mouse button for the jump. In the past I really had problems with keyboard+mouse for rocketjumping. I blame the keyboard although it could have been that I was just too stupid to get the right timing.
RetroHelix

Postby BerserK » Nov 22nd, '12, 2:03 pm

amt-morbus wrote:
BerserK wrote:So your whining about the invisible clip is pointless. :)

Dude,
out of all the people in the community you were whining the loudest.

...just saying

:lol: I will not deny this, but you forget that my whining wasn't pointless. If you wanna say YES, first gimme the facts what will confirm your argument. :)

@Retrohelix: I found that more random than keyboard + rocket. With spacebar I'm doing little lower rocketjumps but more often.
BerserK

Postby AMT|spray » Nov 22nd, '12, 9:22 pm

BerserK wrote:very-very awful map spray! Wrong height of pads, gaps and what leads you to do a stair after first pads?
AMT|spray

PreviousNext