Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

iDFe

Are you really the best?

iDFe

Postby KG7x » Jun 25th, '17, 5:43 pm

Hello.
Recently I started testing a very interesting and optimized q3e quake engine and thought that it would be worthwhile to make a new engine for defrag on it.
And I try to transfer all the important from dfengine and iodfe.
I post the version for the test before the release.
If there are any problems write here or better in the discord. If you know what other bugs are in the quake, or you will find in this engine, too.

Link to the current version - [Compiled by GCC 7.3.0]
Last edited by KG7x on Jul 30th, '18, 4:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KG7x

Re: iDFe

Postby [+--..] » Jan 15th, '18, 6:17 pm

hey man, first of all thanks alot for doin this work. the engine is pretty cool and I am using it since it came out.

1) Could you please add mousewheel support to the UI? like for the serverbrowser for example...

2) Is there any way to scroll back further in the console? When im doin /shaderlist .... like to find some missing shader.... I cant go back fully and cant see all...

3) Oh and in version 25.12. I have input lag problems (guess at least)... Wasnt able to plasmaclimb mostly... it felt like jump is delayed or somethin... pretty hard to describe... was near to go insane...

jumped back to version 06.11. then and the problem was gone :o

anyways... really good job. keep it up
[+--..]

Postby /cdtu/xas » Jan 16th, '18, 4:39 am

i have input lag for offline with latest version too, didn't go through previous versions. for online it's pretty good even with 400 ping as long as there's no lag spikes.
/cdtu/xas

Postby [+--..] » Jan 16th, '18, 7:19 pm

/cdtu/xas wrote:i have input lag for offline with latest version too, didn't go through previous versions. for online it's pretty good even with 400 ping as long as there's no lag spikes.

to me this started in pre-last version.
But the connecting and downloading is super fast. :shock:
[+--..]

Postby /cdtu/xas » Jan 17th, '18, 6:14 am

[+--..] wrote:to me this started in pre-last version.
But the connecting and downloading is super fast. :shock:

my problem is solved with /snaps 125
i imported my cfg from iodfe directly and there is "snaps 20" somehow, which makes the game running like under 20fps
/cdtu/xas