Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

aite i'm annoyed

Are you really the best?

aite i'm annoyed

Postby |DA|0AnNhiLaTioN » Jan 18th, '14, 12:46 am

powerslide8, my rec was wallbugged, its on youtube. GJ for figuring it out. Now that was all before all this wallbug ban-age, how about we talk about how the other places that were not rank1 and how they are also wallbugged? Arcaon has rank 10 at 9.232, but yet the rank1 is at 8.000, i had the rec at 7.7. How is that not obvious? I'd like to be able to reset the rec on this... and just given my opinion (on a slick map) (of which if you've paid any attention to I always take recs on 95% of slick maps now-a-days), I'd say anything under 9 seconds is more than likely wallbugged.
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN

Re: aite i'm annoyed

Postby bunny » Jan 18th, '14, 2:12 am

what?
real Crysis Warhead.
penis.
bunny

Postby |DA|0AnNhiLaTioN » Jan 18th, '14, 2:46 am

http://www.q3df.org/records/details?map ... 1&physic=1

should b obvious all times below 9 seconds are wallbugged
yet only my 7.7 wallbugged time was removed...
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN

Postby Timothy » Jan 18th, '14, 9:28 am

It would be nice if hk could give us an update as to why it's taking so long for removing all the other wallbug times.

This seems to be the only map where a single wallbugged time is removed so far.
Timothy

Postby h@des. » Jan 19th, '14, 1:25 am

the time didn't get removed. It was on your other account that you asked to have deleted.
h@des.

Postby |DA|0AnNhiLaTioN » Jan 22nd, '14, 1:02 am

either way top times are wallbugged
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN

Postby |DA|0AnNhiLaTioN » Feb 5th, '14, 10:27 pm

thanks hk, its not like everyone thinks you don't give a shit about defrag, its that we KNOW you don't give a shit about defrag. Deletion of wallbugged times? Doesn't matter if ppl(people) make a list, u aint gonna do sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN

Postby wubwub » Feb 6th, '14, 2:49 am

|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN wrote:thanks hk, its not like everyone thinks you don't give a shit about defrag, its that we KNOW you don't give a shit about defrag. Deletion of wallbugged times? Doesn't matter if ppl(people)(people) make a list, u aint gonna do sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

what is employment
wubwub

Postby |DA|0AnNhiLaTioN » Feb 6th, '14, 7:12 pm

wubwub wrote:
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN wrote:thanks hk, its not like everyone thinks you don't give a shit about defrag, its that we KNOW you don't give a shit about defrag. Deletion of wallbugged times? Doesn't matter if ppl(people)(people)(people) make a list, u aint gonna do sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

what is employment

Aite lets talk about having a job bro, sure he works a lot, but if you are going to assume a position such as: controller of the records/administrator of the records then is that not also his job? Just to put it simply: Don't make promises you can't keep. If you CANT do it, then give it to someone who can.
|DA|0AnNhiLaTioN

Postby Timothy » Feb 10th, '14, 12:03 am

It's understandable if he's busy.
But it shouldn't take much time to give us an update.

Don't get me wrong. I'm really grateful for the things he does while doing it for free. But I'd rather have him tell us he changed his mind about removing the times than having us wait for something that might never happen.
Timothy

Next