Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

The More Challenge Thread

Are you really the best?

Re: The More Challenge Thread

Postby oranje » Jun 25th, '17, 8:33 am

kairos wrote:q3w1, cpm

:dance:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oranje

Postby DF/// ifoo » Jun 25th, '17, 7:47 pm

Demos attached. I'm not entirely sure about q3w2 tier 3 ... am I allowed to use weapons? You just restrict weapons in tier 2, in initial description it says only "no jump pads, no teles". Also I guess the "lower mid" room is the one in green in attached pic.
q3w2-pillar.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DF/// ifoo

Postby oranje » Jun 25th, '17, 8:34 pm

DF/// ifoo wrote:Demos attached. I'm not entirely sure about q3w2 tier 3 ... am I allowed to use weapons? You just restrict weapons in tier 2, in initial description it says only "no jump pads, no teles". Also I guess the "lower mid" room is the one in green in attached pic.

Helloooo :dance:

Fancy q3w1#2 :)

Yeah I guess I didn't explain tier 3 properly. Need to find a way up to the higher level somewhere else, not through mid. Can still use the high platform you highlighted. No weapons, no jump pads, no teles, but RL is still allowed to gain speed.

q3w2-pillar2.png
oranje

Postby DF/// ifoo » Jun 25th, '17, 9:28 pm

Who needs RL :D I kind of "used" mid, I went through it. You can probably achieve the same thing with circling at the flag, I'm not sure.

I uploaded a second alternative route ... features a kind of tricky DJ. It's a lot easier if you do the CJ with forward only since there is so little time.

Edit: Sorry for the wrong naming of the demos all the time ...
DF/// ifoo

Postby oranje » Jun 26th, '17, 2:09 pm

DF/// ifoo wrote:Who needs RL :D I kind of "used" mid, I went through it. You can probably achieve the same thing with circling at the flag, I'm not sure.

I uploaded a second alternative route ... features a kind of tricky DJ. It's a lot easier if you do the CJ with forward only since there is so little time.

Edit: Sorry for the wrong naming of the demos all the time ...

:D Yeah I meant you couldn't use the lower-mid room to go up, perfectly fine to strafe through it. N1 @ straight to the pipe platform, my solution involved that double jump heh

Here's something a bit more extreme :twisted:

q3w4 cpm
tier 1: get from A to B - can use plasma gun, no jump pads, no jumping
tier 2: get from A to C - same as above, no overbounces
q3w4-plasma.png
oranje

Postby DF/// ifoo » Jun 26th, '17, 7:11 pm

Awesome challenges mate, keep them coming, I like it :clap:
DF/// ifoo

Postby oranje » Jun 27th, '17, 2:28 pm

DF/// ifoo wrote:Awesome challenges mate, keep them coming, I like it :clap:

n1! :p I can't keep up!

I'll try to find something in the next couple of days. Maybe meanwhile others will post some challenges, I know someone coughkairoscough was working on something.
oranje

Postby TittenIgnition » Jun 28th, '17, 8:22 am

hmm.. maybe I should put my is5 airstrafe here so ifoo can shatter it along with my hopes and dreams.

Here you go: from the jpad to the landing zone, in vq3 with no weapons. I can't wait for you to land it in 10 minutes.
wtf i have a signature?
TittenIgnition

Postby oranje » Jun 28th, '17, 2:25 pm

TittenIgnition wrote:hmm.. maybe I should put my is5 airstrafe here so ifoo can shatter it along with my hopes and dreams.

Here you go: from the jpad to the landing zone, in vq3 with no weapons. I can't wait for you to land it in 10 minutes.

ooh I remember this.

This counts, right? :P
oranje

Postby DF/// ifoo » Jun 28th, '17, 7:08 pm

Quite hard trick. Did it pretty soon with timescale ... after 28 minutes I did it legit :)
DF/// ifoo

PreviousNext