Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

The ultimate Defrag Question has been finally solved !

Are you really the best?

Re: The ultimate Defrag Question has been finally solved !

Postby RetroHelix » May 30th, '10, 1:25 pm

I'm waiting for a youtubevido showing someone with rapist glasses and paedophile beard pointing on a decrypted demo.txt by saying to alien and his brother:
This is cheat! and btw. its his magicsens. I cant overlook this since Im investigating his demos since anno 2337 ehrm... You know, right...

And to make it clear, this would also prove nothing.
RetroHelix

Postby ally is a cheater » May 30th, '10, 2:57 pm

open for bets on how many ppl(people) changed their sensitivity to 43
ally is a cheater

Postby gnj » May 30th, '10, 5:13 pm

eS-AL|EN wrote:Anyway here's the results:

dfwc04-1[df.cpm]00.24.344(tireBoss.TheNetherlands)- CGaz play demo and we have the following dialog(3 seconds after demos was played):

CGaz: That is Cheat!
AL|EN: This is w3sp demo.
CGaz: I know because I see his hidden signature. I will tell him not do cheats like this because he might be detected.

seriously dude... you act like the cheating police all the time, then you met gaz in person and you showed him ONE demo of wesp? You claim to reveal the 'ultimate defrag question whatsoever' and all you can tell us about is THREE LINES OF CONVERSATION? wtf is wrong with you kid?

you better come up with some more details. and with more details i mean CORRECT QUOTES from gaz. the stories you tell are barely readable cause your english sucks so how could they correctly display what has happened or whats been said?

actually id be rather interested in a statement from gaz himself than anything further from you
gnj

Postby AL!EN » May 30th, '10, 6:45 pm

It can be cuted only to two lines ;)
-Please Cgaz, analyze this w3sp demo and tell something.
-it's a cheat,I will tell him not do cheats like this again because he might be detected.

What details you speak of ? This are correct&precision quotes. No world manipulation/other shit. You can always ask CGaz about this. Even if Cgaz will reply here and say "Yes, i found cheats in w3sp DFWC04 demo" that will be STILL not enough for someone ;)
"strafe is the most important 'weapon' in defrag" - <hk>
AL!EN

Postby gnj » May 30th, '10, 11:56 pm

eS-AL|EN wrote:Even if Cgaz will reply here and say "Yes, i found cheats in w3sp DFWC04 demo" that will be STILL not enough for someone ;)

No im pretty sure that would be enough for everyone. Of course he would have to prove it somehow. But in all those years ive been in this community gaz never really spoke about that topic in the public. The only thing i can remember is something like 'other cheaters have been caught, try to catch wesp then' which was the answer to some guys accusing wesp (never ending story) on opc. to me that sounds like wesp isnt cheating in his view.

so if he said something different now. id be happy to hear more about it than 3 lines cause these lines you wrote there dont even make any sense. why would he give wesp hints to avoid being caught and even tell that to you since your against cheating and he (i assume) is too? i mean why didnt he tell all those ppl(people) who were waiting for a proof about it but instead give a cheater (if wesp is one) a second chance?
gnj

Postby AL!EN » May 31st, '10, 1:19 am

gnj wrote:
eS-AL|EN wrote:Even if Cgaz will reply here and say "Yes, i found cheats in w3sp DFWC04 demo" that will be STILL not enough for someone ;)

No im pretty sure that would be enough for everyone. Of course he would have to prove it somehow. But in all those years ive been in this community gaz never really spoke about that topic in the public. The only thing i can remember is something like 'other cheaters have been caught, try to catch wesp then' which was the answer to some guys accusing wesp (never ending story) on opc. to me that sounds like wesp isnt cheating in his view.

I also have hope that this will please everyone. You demand solid proof(apart from his words) , then ask for them.

When you take look at this:
eS-AL|EN wrote:Third thing that you must know that CGaz refuse to analyze w3sp_ra3map1_run demo because "It's freestyle, in freestyle everyone can use whatever they want" (That means "and every cheats" for him).

you will see that this is something very strange. This community never ever accept any kind of cheats especially in freestyle demos. Yet he tell me this as it was a normal and oblivious thing, with was huge surprise to me. The most important thing is his point of view and what w3sp do. If he think that everyone can use every cheat when it come to freestyle how he may ever look at w3sp freestyle ra3map run for searching cheats ? When you think about that Camping Gaz say, you can come to conclusion that when it come to freestyle demos, such things as "cheats" doesn't exist for him. It is disturbing is't it?

gnj wrote:so if he said something different now. id be happy to hear more about it than 3 lines cause these lines you wrote there dont even make any sense. why would he give wesp hints to avoid being caught and even tell that to you since your against cheating and he (i assume) is too? i mean why didnt he tell all those people who were waiting for a proof about it but instead give a cheater (if wesp is one) a second chance?

Because he add that w3sp isn't a threat like the other cheaters that have some tools.
He don't care about "all those people who were waiting for years for a proof" moistly because he isn't a person that was cheated by w3sp in any way. He tell me that he can detect everything that he use. So I also assumed(and waited) that the first thing that he will do will be some kind of post/email with simple information "Hey, i found cheats in w3sp DFWC04-1 demo!" to all Defrag community, but as you can see that case doesn't matter for him apparently. Also no one waiting for proofs but even then, posting such value information is what to be expected. As some time pass away i leave this behind, because i know everything i wanted and the people with i know that will be interesting about such information, was informed.

But enough said. I also want some confirmation here by him for you guys.

P.S. Anyone from this community Anyone can ask a simple public question to Camping Gaz as I do at my home:
"Does w3sp use anything except mouse and simple binds in this demo: <insert you favorite w3sp demo>?"

This is the correct question for him, not "Does w3sp cheat ?" Anyone want to try ?
"strafe is the most important 'weapon' in defrag" - <hk>
AL!EN

Postby MidiMightyMoe » May 31st, '10, 12:10 pm

43 sens ? :shock:
Am I missing something ? this seems crazy ... I mean, is it really the number that you set in the console with \sensitivity ?
MidiMightyMoe

Postby Anyone_Under_This_Rank_Is_n00b » May 31st, '10, 12:36 pm

First of all:
Since your entire life circulates around trying to be some kind of Defrag Police and right now putting all your available energy into denouncing and accusing me for cheating with your dubious misinterpreted cgaz quotes, I expect you to invest the same amount of energy clearing my name again.

Secondly before any further continuation:
- Online != Offline
- Rulesets have changed over time, online (Summer2008 and late 2009) as well as offline (in comps like dfwc)

I asked gaz yesterday what your dubious quotes are about, he said he referred to yawspeeding and that YOU(alien) won't catch me yawspeeding.

That being said, yes, I used yawspeed in dfwc04-1. Does it matter? No because it hasn't been considered a cheat.
Before you try to continue pissing on me, I may link you the official dfwc2008 ruleset that didnt change from dfwc04 in that aspect:
http://www.breakdown-hq.com/downloads.php?id=141

Hence it was NOT a cheat...although you want it to be accepted as one. You can't change the past.
It's the common way 3d shooters have been played. cl_yawspeed is companion piece to sensitivity if you want. It does to +left/+right what sensitivity does to mouse sensitivity.
That's why it's even perfectly valid in my opinion. The only thing that was reasonably forbidden is the automatic updating of the cl_yawspeed cvar to adjust for speed.
I've never seen anyone complaining about ppl(people) in fraggames having different mouse sensitivities for zoom or different weapons...while it's exactly the same thing actually.

And seriously, what is your point in coming up with irrelevant demos? You wait years until something is disallowed and then accuse me for having old demos with it?
The only valid part of disallowing +left/+right lies in prevent the automatic updating of its sensitivity during a run.

You're very paranoid, get lost already and start typing your apology post.

PS: Is this some instruction to use this oracle(gaz)? I'll try it out some time

PS2: The ultimate defrag question refers to dfwc04-1? Doubtful....what is the universe?

PS3: Been a while since the last accuses, so actually this is quite entertaining.
Anyone_Under_This_Rank_Is_n00b

Postby |PsY|blumen » May 31st, '10, 8:37 pm

|PsY|blumen
sparkle bunny

Postby BeRsErKeR » May 31st, '10, 9:05 pm

OT: Ellie I like your music. ;)
BeRsErKeR

PreviousNext