Board index DeFRaG Competitions DFWC 2012

Date

Re: Date

Postby <hk> » Oct 28th, '11, 7:13 pm

esc?nebuLa wrote:HK thinks this forum is bigger than it is apparently. Agreed with Morbus though.

Originally I was planning on staying in the background and let others do all the public relations stuff. I know that I suck at such things. Well, apparently there is nobody else doing the job. :whistle:

I don't have the time to go to every local website and write them a news post. I don't know the admins nor do I think that people should only focus on their countries defrag page.

To me there are two websites out there that matter when it comes to news.
Breakdown hq and this forum. Everypony should check one of these two every now and then.

If anyone wants to make a news update on defrag.* feel free to do so. :teasing-blah:
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby sinthesis. » Dec 18th, '11, 3:38 am

Hmm I couldn't get past the tutorial unfortunately, and it's hardly motivating to see how there are only a few posts every couple of weeks. I'll try to get more into it till march, though. Maybe I'll surprisingly come up with something good.

To the publicity stuff... I don't really know how much you have tried to make it a little bit more public. But I got 2 suggestions: Hire some "key persons" to promote the DFWC (maybe after having made some kind of banner or anything) and have them promote it on whatever boards there are out there... I'd volunteer.
Also I think I have seen KittenIgnition A LOT on the QuakeLive boards. And Quakelive (as sucky as it may be... sometimes :P) is the biggest quake community out there right now. Maybe some kind of appeal/proclamation (not really sure about the correct term here) to the defraggers out there (and in here) would be good...

Secondly, maybe try to make it some kind of collaboration work with the breakdown guys... I really don't know how active they are... But one could ask if they're interested :). Again, I'd volunteer... but I'm unknown, and <hk> is not ;).

just my thoughts right now.
sinthesis.

Postby like@boss » Dec 31st, '11, 12:04 am

let me know when its tiem to strafe

ive been practicing
like@boss

Postby esc?nebuLa » Dec 31st, '11, 5:48 am

like@boss wrote:let me know when its tiem to strafe

ive been practicing

>Strafe
>DFWC

Booooooooo :naughty:
https://www.facebook.com/TeamEventHorizon
#tricking_eh on irc.quakenet.org
esc?nebuLa

Postby n1k » Jan 1st, '12, 1:24 am

so how many more maps are needed for a dfwc?
n1k

Postby TittenIgnition » Jan 1st, '12, 3:45 am

n1k wrote:so how many more maps are needed for a dfwc?

A bajillion!!!1
wtf i have a signature?
TittenIgnition

Postby >Celtic< » Feb 11th, '12, 12:26 am

no dfwc2012? when does it going to start? i wanna see how bad im =D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
>Celtic<

Previous