Board index DeFRaG Competitions DFWC 2012

Volunteers

Re: Volunteers

Postby $$-albion » Feb 18th, '11, 11:46 am

(: a wrote:Ghost would make 90 maps in 3 months!

Let's see... ghost says he can poop out maps every 15 mins, let's make that every 30 min (fap breaks and shit :D). Now let's take a 30 day average for a month, so 90 days. Hours/day now... let's say ghost sleeps 8 hours (omg twice as much as me :D) that leaves 16 hours to map, cause who needs food, school, work and all that shit... ok let's make it 6-8 hours to map of which he'll use at least half to do whatever he likes besides mapping (starts with an f and rhymes with mapping). So, maps every 30 minutes, for 3-4 hours a day, 30 days per month, for 3 months: an average of 540-720 maps. That would make for one hell of a DFWC alright :D
$$-albion

Postby <)Ghost(> » Feb 20th, '11, 4:29 pm

lol i see you've put some though into this.
<)Ghost(>

Postby $$-albion » Feb 20th, '11, 5:16 pm

<)Ghost(> wrote:lol i see you've put some though into this.

:D That's how I roll ;D :p
$$-albion

Postby >luci< » Feb 23rd, '11, 5:40 pm

$$-albion wrote:

Let's see... ghost says he can poop out maps every 15 mins, let's make that every 30 min (fap breaks and shit :D). Now let's take a 30 day average for a month, so 90 days. Hours/day now... let's say ghost sleeps 8 hours (omg twice as much as me :D) that leaves 16 hours to map, cause who needs food, school, work and all that shit... ok let's make it 6-8 hours to map of which he'll use at least half to do whatever he likes besides mapping (starts with an f and rhymes with mapping). So, maps every 30 minutes, for 3-4 hours a day, 30 days per month, for 3 months: an average of 540-720 maps. That would make for one hell of a DFWC alright :D

I enjoy'd reading this :D that's more a rational number than those 90 map guessed by arca D:
>luci<

Postby $$-albion » Feb 23rd, '11, 10:36 pm

>Luci< wrote:
$$-albion wrote:

I enjoy'd reading this :D that's more a rational number than those 90 map guessed by arca D:

My thoughts exactly.
$$-albion

Previous