Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

The ultimate Defrag Question has been finally solved !

Are you really the best?

The ultimate Defrag Question has been finally solved !

Postby AL!EN » May 30th, '10, 12:15 pm

Welcome !

Firs of all, let's collect some basic fact:

1. Question and Answers: http://www.q3df.org/news/52, backup jpg image

AL|EN Question:
So FINALLY ! this is the right moment to ask w3sp a simple question. This is what i promise myself: to give you a chance to tell the 100% true atlas once. It's something that i don't usually do, but i decide to do this. So you have a choice: tell the tru with i already know or tell bullshit again. Now the question is:

"Did you use serious cheats in DFWC 04 Demo: dfwc04-1[df.cpm]00.24.344(tireBoss.TheNetherlands)
http://www.wrzuc.to/2lZfhSTm4.wt ?"
Post you simple yes/no answer here, then we can continue.

w3sp ansfer:
@Alien: So finally what? Don't act like there's any proof after years. The dfwc04-1 demo is NOT cheated. But's gonnabe be irrelevant to you because you were already implying hk's lousy statement as a proven fact, right

2. A visit
Due to my week English skills i try to cut off useless sentences from thread at defrag.pl board.

As some of you know, Camping Gaz visit me in my home when he went for a trip to Poland. I offered that he can stay in my home because i simply want to meet him personally and ask about some Defrag stuff, see some of his crazy demos etc.

He came at 19.09.2009 and after some chat-talk he start his laptop. Certainly we all want to know if I asked CGaz'a about w3sp demos. At the beginning I asked him to analyze the demo KOS'a CGaz cpmctf4 and showed me that digit on his magical screen that are responsible for bind + left / right + and it was evident that he used to. It' cannot be described well but you could see at a glance. I asked CGaz'a asked to analyze a few w3sp demos.

At first you may write quite a valuable piece of information: w3sp uses something that can mask the scripts. This is something that every motion is a multiple of the 43rd. Obviously, for CGaz'a is well know and normal and defined it as a kind of "signature" demo. That is why he had no doubt that the demos i played to him was w3sp demos.

The second think that you must know that CGaz don't count simple scripts as anything that can be worthy using a "cheat" word.

Third thing that you must know that CGaz refuse to analyze w3sp_ra3map1_run demo because "It's freestyle, in freestyle everyone can use whatever they want" (That means "and every cheats" for him).

3. True colors

Back story of the DFWC04-1 Demo:
It was w3sp fake nick as anagram: Berrit > TirreBoos and he was baned because when Nemezis ask w3sp: You are TirreBoss, he get : Maybe yes, maybe no. Ofc his demos was accused to be cheated but he denied any kind of cheats then.

Anyway here's the results:

dfwc04-1[df.cpm]00.24.344(tireBoss.TheNetherlands)- CGaz play demo and we have the following dialog(3 seconds after demos was played):

CGaz: That is Cheat!
AL|EN: This is w3sp demo.
CGaz: I know because I see his hidden signature. I will tell him not do cheats like this because he might be detected.

He didn't name the cheat/method because i don't want to drill subject and it wasn't matter at all. The indisputable fact is that w3sp used serious cheat in this demo was given me in front of my eyes and my brother was standing next to me.

Ask yourself now: what if this analyze was made the same day he posted his demo ?

I personally feel great relief. End of conjectures and theories. This don't mean that w3sp don't have any Defrag/Strafe/etc skills. But this is no matter for me since long time. He lied to 200+ people and i no one like to be lied.

I know that for some of people this will be still not enough ! But i totally don't care about them. As you can see i post this whole information at Polish boards, because i wanted to share this valuable information with people who i know from long time. I wanted to post this to the wider audience, but finally decide to leave this matter as it don't bother me anymore. Yet some time ago i got an idea to ask w3ps personally about this demo and see what he can tell to you all. This was a opportunity to came with this and close this case. So finally:

Is w3sp a cheater?

Yes
Last edited by AL!EN on May 30th, '10, 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"strafe is the most important 'weapon' in defrag" - <hk>
AL!EN

Re: The ultimate Defrag Question has been finally solved !

Postby |PsY|blumen » May 30th, '10, 12:23 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
|PsY|blumen
sparkle bunny

Postby ally is a cheater » May 30th, '10, 12:28 pm

NO WAY
ally is a cheater

Postby [DF]Mr.10k » May 30th, '10, 12:30 pm

:o
[DF]Mr.10k

Postby [gt]glm » May 30th, '10, 12:38 pm

this is so unexpectedly :lol:
[gt]glm

Postby ally is a cheater » May 30th, '10, 12:56 pm

jealous bunch of turds!
WESP = GAWD!
ally is a cheater

Postby 742617000027 » May 30th, '10, 12:56 pm

Hardcore investigation :D I like :)

Postby ally is a cheater » May 30th, '10, 12:57 pm

its a fuckin conspiracy..get off
ally is a cheater

Postby aadad » May 30th, '10, 1:07 pm

w3sp uses something that can mask the scripts. This is something that every motion is a multiple of the 43rd.
hahaha.....that magic "43 cheatvalue" you're referring to is my mouse sens.
Consider Quake to have yawangles up to 65535 (from -32768 to 32767).
If you move the mouse by 10degrees the intern yaw is changed by 10*65536/360 (=1820.4).
Due to my sens this results in 43 being the smallest possible mousemove I can do (=0.236 degrees)

That is why he had no doubt that the demos i played to him was w3sp demos.
Ofc he knows my sens by heart, because he analyzed tons of my demos over all the years.

CGaz: I know because I see his signature hidden. I will tell him not do cheats like this because he might be detected.
Nicely made up quote, he recognized it as my demo because of the mousesens (43), that's all.
aadad
accusing and complaining

Postby AL!EN » May 30th, '10, 1:21 pm

I just tell about "signature of the demos" because someone can say that i showed CGaz some faked demos ;)
"strafe is the most important 'weapon' in defrag" - <hk>
AL!EN

Next