Board index DeFRaG DeFRaG in general

The ultimate Defrag Question has been finally solved !

Are you really the best?

Re: The ultimate Defrag Question has been finally solved !

Postby [fps]Mntr » Jun 26th, '15, 11:23 pm

what's the point in so much text/demos of prooving low upmove? U can see that just by using ts 0.1 and looking carefuly throught each jump.
[fps]Mntr

Postby <hk> » Jun 27th, '15, 1:25 pm

LowMoveup is not a minor cheat. It goes beyond scripting since you have to modify your engine for it to work. It also gives you a massive advantage depending on how bad your jump timings are.
With every frame you hold down the jump button the cheat cuts away a significant portion of your acceleration losses. Especially when your jump timings are barely above average. As it's the case with w3sp.

When I heard of the lowMoveup cheat some time ago I fixed it immediately. So this is not possible any more on q3df servers.
The same goes for the minus128 cheat.

I deleted w3sp's account without sufficient proof back in the day and got a lot of shit for that. I am happy that my hunch was right all along.
<hk>
Menstruating 24/7

Postby Stalin » Jun 27th, '15, 4:35 pm

<hk> wrote:LowMoveup is not a minor cheat. It goes beyond scripting since you have to modify your engine for it to work. It also gives you a massive advantage depending on how bad your jump timings are.
With every frame you hold down the jump button the cheat cuts away a significant portion of your acceleration losses. Especially when your jump timings are barely above average. As it's the case with w3sp.

When I heard of the lowMoveup cheat some time ago I fixed it immediately. So this is not possible any more on q3df servers.
The same goes for the minus128 cheat.

I deleted w3sp's account without sufficient proof back in the day and got a lot of shit for that. I am happy that my hunch was right all along.

gj hk :clap:
Stalin

Postby dqopb » Jun 29th, '15, 11:11 am

Stalin wrote:gj hk :clap:

Stalin, as a praise to <hk>'s ban of w3sp you should have used this image:
Stalin.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dqopb

Previous