Re: Aliasing in DFWC

Postby Ahnuld » Jan 7th, '15, 12:01 pm

khetti wrote:I fakenicked as bazz this year

B-but so did I.
Ahnuld

Postby Segre » Jan 9th, '15, 5:25 pm

Hello, segre here.
I made some DF videos on YT as pol wrote but i'm medium skilled DF player. I just wanted to state here that i didn't participate at DFWC, so someone used my name and what's even worse demo is cheated. Is it that easy to fake someone? Just use the same nickname and send the demo?
Segre

Postby Carlos » Jan 9th, '15, 6:21 pm

Segre wrote:Hello, segre here.
I made some DF videos on YT as pol wrote but i'm medium skilled DF player. I just wanted to state here that i didn't participate at DFWC, so someone used my name and what's even worse demo is cheated. Is it that easy to fake someone? Just use the same nickname and send the demo?

Conspiracy!!! >8O!!!
Carlos

Postby wubwub » Jan 9th, '15, 6:37 pm

kek
wubwub

Postby nLxajA » Jan 9th, '15, 9:47 pm

I dont really know who is plays named as Segre, but if you banned someone at the end of competition (after 8 rounds) from top3, for a reason was taken from round 2 (!!!), at a minimum, you must give a detailed explanation of the reasons for the ban. Of course, if DFWC considered as a serious competition. Its amateurishly when this arguments posted only in the common phrases on iirc chat. All discussion must be on the forum and arguments must have a substantiated evidence.
You didn't think so?
Clean Quake3 (1.32c) with installed defrag 1.91.25 & dfengine 1.08 + distributives windows/linux versions ioquake3, iodfengine, dfengine and defrag included ("xFiles" folder): cloud.mail.ru | yandex.disk.ru.
All defrag maps repack! <- very useful! Highly recommended!
nLxajA

Postby wubwub » Jan 10th, '15, 1:40 am

nLxajA wrote:I dont really know who is plays named as Segre, but if you banned someone at the end of competition (after 8 rounds) from top3, for a reason was taken from round 2 (!!!), at a minimum, you must give a detailed explanation of the reasons for the ban. Of course, if DFWC considered as a serious competition. Its amateurishly when this arguments posted only in the common phrases on iirc chat. All discussion must be on the forum and arguments must have a substantiated evidence.
You didn't think so?

notably so because money is involved
wubwub

Postby skyhighguy » Jan 11th, '15, 6:34 am

fake, segre has 1 post (this being the only one), didn't compete in dfwc but now has sudden interest to show up and discuss this? That or Segre was the real one who competed, also was the cheater, and is just trying to clear his name. gg idc
skyhighguy

Postby -av1spa- » Jan 11th, '15, 7:46 am

skyhighguy wrote:fake, segre has 1 post (this being the only one), didn't compete in dfwc but now has sudden interest to show up and discuss this? That or Segre was the real one who competed, also was the cheater, and is just trying to clear his name. gg idc

his account is old tho (2012) and has a lot of times that are not really good tbh.
https://www.q3df.org/profil?id=6000
pwn3d
-av1spa-

Postby /cdtu/xas » Jan 11th, '15, 8:52 am

inder wrote:
skyhighguy wrote:fake, segre has 1 post (this being the only one), didn't compete in dfwc but now has sudden interest to show up and discuss this? That or Segre was the real one who competed, also was the cheater, and is just trying to clear his name. gg idc

his account is old tho (2012) and has a lot of times that are not really good tbh.
https://www.q3df.org/profil?id=6000

this profile id should be the case
/cdtu/xas

PreviousNext